Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 13 April 2019

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge is Back with a Spring theme

I am absolutely determined to do more card making and what better reason could there be than joining in with Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge where it's always "Anything Goes" with the option this month of "Spring".

I used Mo's super fun "Feed the Soul" image, coloured in Copics and layered up with some coordinating  design papers.  What could be more Spring like than a bouquet of tulips!  We would love for you to play along with this month's challenge.

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

I brilliantly coloured image and such a fabulous card too.
luv
Debby

*Vicki* said...

You've done a gorgeous job with the coloring! Love your beautiful design!

Loopylou. said...

oooooooooooh I love it Lesley! I'm so pleased you are back in the full swing of creating away.Those papers are just so divine with her. Hugs Lou xx

Pat said...

Hi Lesley! It’s 4am and I’m awake! 😳 So I decide to visit your blog!! OMGeeeee, girl! You are on a roll!! Each one of these creations is more beautiful than the last!! I love what you’ve done with this fun Mo Manning image. Beautifully colored...and perfectly showcased!! I love it! Sending hugs across the pond to you! Pat