Translate

Saturday, 20 November 2010

Sweet Stampin Birthday Hop

Welcome to the
 Sweet Stampin First Birthday
Blog Hop

Our sponsor for November is the fabulous Blackleaf Studios.   And as it's our birthday we have additional sponsorship from Di's Digi Downloads this week so not only do you have a chance to win some lovely digital images from our sponsors but some of the DT are also offering little candies to sweeten the birthday festivities.    If you've just come from Jo's Blog then you are in the right place!  While you're here, please leave me a comment to enter my Candy and then hop over to Lindsey's next.  Don't forget you need to enter this week's Sketch Challenge at Sweet Stampin to be eligible to win any Design Team Candy!   If you think you've lost your way, head back to Sweet Stampin and start from there!   Here is my candy.
You are free to enter your card into other challenges at the same time.  Indeed, I am entering my DT card this week into Wild Orchid who want to see a "Blue Christmas" and Totally Tilda who require blue and silver (and Tilda of course) to be used in their "Icy Christmas Tilda" Challenge. 

My background paper is my favourite K&Co.  I have almost the whole pad, bought for me last year, in tact because it is sooooo hard to use.       
I do take it out and cuddle it regularly but usually I cannot bring myself to cut it up!  The additional DPs are Dovecraft and the sentiment is from Stampendous.  I have coloured Tilda with my usual Copic/Promarker combination and used a Marianne die for the flower.  Tilda additionally has three different colours of stickles on her coat making it more sequin-like than furry.Why not have a go at this week's sketch over at Sweet stampin and don't forget to leave comments on all the DT blogs along the way!




30 comments:

Fiona said...

hey Lesley...fab card and the colouring is amazing....some yummy candy too.

fi
x

Frea said...

Hi Lesley, I really love your card, of course Tilda is my favourite but your colouring of her is stunning, and the card itself, just gorgious. Compliments!! Hugs, Frea

Dena said...

Looooove your colors here!!! This is so gorgeous!!! The bits of silver and glitter here and there are such nice touches. I am now realllllly wanting to use my Marianne D poinsettias that I bought at NEC. I haven't even cut 1 out yet. That one looks fab on your card!!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend Lesley!
Hugs, Dena

Kristel said...

This is a beautiful card Lesley! Looks great!
Hugs Kristel

chris said...

Hi Lesley, this is so very beautiful really really, I love this particular tilda, hope you are ok love chris xx

Vicky said...

Hi shug your card is totally gorgeous I luuurrrvvvve your Tilda & the different glitters looks awesome.....will have to try that myself me thinks lol. Loving your candy wish I could enter :0( lol.
Hope you have a fab weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lorraine said...

this is such a beautiful card and gosh i wish i could enter your candy its gorgeous xx

Dawn B. said...

Oh my goodness this is Tilda perfection. I love the stickles combination. It looks so cool that way.. Great card Lesley. I have paper that I cuddle too.

Dawn B. said...

One more thing..Almond bark is a white chocolate. :)

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Lesley, I love the colours and this Tilda looks gorgeous on the card!
Clairexx

Debra said...

Wow I love the sparkle on her coat! Beautiful job! TFS

Pat said...

Hi Lesley...what a gorgeous card!! I love this Tilda...I bought her last year and she hasn't even been close to ink yet! I'll remedy that soon...especially after seeing this stunning card!! Your coloring is so beautiful...and the DPs, glitz, flower, and snowflake are just perfect! Ooohhh...and your ribbon is yummy!! Pat Frank

Val said...

This is fab - love the glitters.

Thanks for your nessage, Lesley. I have a fluey type bug at the moment, and I just cannot think straight.

Love
Valxx

Kim said...

Lesley this is absolutely gorgeous hun! Love all of the beautiful blues you have used and Tilda looks amazing...love all of the bling on her coat and hood trim! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

PaulaM said...

Lesley - I love the Magnolia stamps - and your selection of colors and DP is wonderful. Your image is lovely the way you have colored her. TFS

Faye said...

Hello Fluffette. Tilda looks great with that lush flower, I love the blue colour scheme. Gorgeous candy too. Have a wonderful weekend. xxx

dolcreations said...

Lesley this is just stunning! The shades of blue that you have used are so pretty with a the shimmer too! I can see totally why you just love that paper!

*Vicki* said...

Lesley, your card is so adorable!! Beautiful coloring and fab sparkle girl!! HUGS

Lindsey said...

Lovely card Lesley, your colouring is beautiful and the sparkle looks brilliant, what a fab candy too!
Linds x

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Leslie!!! Your coloring is brilliant and the colors look fabulous! I really love all your details as well!
Hope you have a great week and thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
:)Kathy

helloholley said...

wow...your coloring is perfect....as is your card as well!! ;)

Jo said...

This is such a stunning card, I love all the papers and shades of blues and you have coloured Tilda perfectly *claps*

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Lesley. I love the colours you have used. Well done on plucking up the courage to cut into your papers, I am a stroker too!! Thanks for the chance to win your yummy candy, I have added my card to the challenge blog. Debs xx

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi sweetie I had to come and see up you have been up to.. LOL.....

The little spider mouse card is adorable and the TIlda is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Okay now that wedding card below is STUNNING!!!!!!! WOW I LOVE THAT SWEETIE!!!!!!

hope all is well..
big hugs for your little wanna be PR.. LOL...
Janiel

Janiel/ janny said...

okay okay that should have said... big hugs FROM you little wanna be PR.. he heeeee heeeeeee...

Can't type worth anything these days.. LOL..
janiel

Suzanne said...

Lovely card. Thanks for the hop and the chance to win x

Debs said...

Stunning card Lesley - love the colouring and the sparkle is perfect.
Scrummy candy too - thanks for the chance to win.
Take care
Debs xx

Annie said...

a sweet card with little miss tilda and love the sparkle!
hugs, annie x

Julie said...

Hello Matey!!! Fabbie card and your colouring is just out of this world!! Gorgeous!! BTW how do you get the die to emboss - I'm having troubles!! Juliexx

pickle said...

Another beaut, I love your colouring and the sparkles add that something special xx