All papers are K&Co and I used Fairy Tale Tilda as the main image. Just Magnolia want us to use "acetate". So after colouring Tilda with Copics and Promarkers, I cut off her wings and restamped them onto acetate. I glued the acetate wings behind Tilda and then the ones I had cut out behind the acetate.
Lots of Stickles and gliter were used between the layers and on top to give them extra shine. I stamped Prince Philip the frog onto Shrinky Dinks and made a little charm and a tag to attach to the card which opens normally and stands up having been glued together at the handle. Gotta rush now. I'll link it today at Totally Tilda but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to do the other links... hubby is turning purple!