Julie, who I have known for over 35 years! Thank you Julie for this honour!
Apparently there is no such thing as a free award and my acceptance speech requires that I list ten things that make me happy and forward the award to 5 others. So without further ado, I should like to pass this on to (in no particular order):
1. Dol Creations
And share with you ten things that make me happy:
1. Making my Mum laugh
2. my hubby happy; and
3. my cat purr.
4. Making cards with my friends; and
5. making cards on my own when my friends are busy (or when there is sport on the telly!)
6. Sitting in the sunshine
7. reading a good book; and
8. dining at a fine restaurant (but not all at the same time)
9. Admiring all the fabulous talent out there on other people’s blogs; and
10. receiving lovely comments on mine!
One thing that has made me unhappy, however, is only being allowed to pick 5 individuals to receive the award from me!
4 hours ago