Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday 28 January 2010

Before and After Baby at Simon Says

The theme at Simon Says is Baby so here are  "before" and "after" cards I made for a friend last year but didn't upload because I didn't have a blog. The image in the "before" card was upcycled (for those of you not in the know - upcycling is recycling into a better product).
She was an uncoloured gift tag on someone else's gift!  I love the yellow ribbon with it's cute bibs and bottles etc. Paper is by Forever friends.  
The pram on the second card is from a template by Anna Stemplewska. I think my card making has matured since I made these but I still like them and a challenge is a challenge!




7 comments:

gina g said...

Gorgeous cards love the great upcycling lol, bet your friend loved them too. luv gina xx

Dena said...

These are just adorable!!!
Hugs, Dena

Deb said...

they are gorgeous Lesley, what a great before and after idea! hugs Debx

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow hun how fabulous are these love those images and the colour scheme is just perfect on both
Hugs Jacqui x

Mina said...

I love your before and after cards and what a great way to show the baby theme Lesley
Mina xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh these are both fab, especially love the pram.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

Pram is my fav too but both super cards!! Juliexx